CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 03, 2008

The Final Stretch...

Hello! Well, it's almost here! Rod has his visa interview this Monday, May 5th at 1:30pm (12:30pm Texas time)! This week we've been double checking all of the forms and organizing everything. Today we're going to print some pictures as further "proof" of our relationship, and then we should be good to go! We're both so nervous about the interview, so please pray for us and be thinking about us on Monday! Rod and I realized yesterday that it was exactly 3 months until the wedding! Unbelievable!! We're so excited, and definitely ready to have this interview out of the way!


Last Saturday, two of our friends, Christian and Diana got married! It was my second wedding to go to in Chile and the first where both bride and groom are Chilean! I had a lot of fun. I don't have many pictures, but I wanted to post some so this post wouldn't be so boring!



Here we are before the wedding. We don't have many opportunites to get dressed-up, so of course we had to get a picture of it!! (And, I know, my hair is SUPER long. I don't really think about it until I see it in pictures! I'm planning a drastic cut for after the wedding!)

Here is Rod, with his brother Cristian. We are hoping and praying that Cristian, and his girlfriend, Perla, can come to the wedding in August!


Here is Cristian Rebolledo (hopeful bestman in our wedding), Christian Moore (the groom), Scott Emery (missionary & future groomsman for Rod) and my fiancé!


And here we are with the happy couple, Diana and Christian. It was such a great wedding! I loved it.. but, I love weddings!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!! I'm hoping to have some more after our interview! Again, please pray for us!







8 comments:

Judi said...

Don't worry! We are praying!
Love you guys!
Mom and Dad

The Venables said...

Jenni! I had no idea you were engaged....CONGRATS!! Aren't you glad you got on that plane with me for your first South America trip all those years ago! Hope you are doing great and I look forward to keeping up with you through your blog now that I found it!
love,
addie

*Kendra* said...

We're crossing our fingers and praying for good news.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you guys today! I will continue to pray for you and Rod. If you are keeping up, Sami and EJ are going through the same thing on "Days of Our Lives!"

Being a Star said...

I am so glad your interview is finally here. I hope it went well. I can't wait to see you get married....can we be old enough? Its crazy how times flies...it feels like yesterday that we sang "he's the real thing" and LTC.
Congrats and your in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind, so I already know that the interview went well. I'm so excited for you guys. I can't believe the wedding in is three months. Also, I can't believe how long your hair is!!! That was one of the first things I noticed about this post. First, I thought that it was a great picture, then I noticed how long your hair was...that was before I read what you wrote! :o) It looks great! Your hair always looks awesome, though.

I love you, and I can't wait to see you!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

So glad the visa deal worked out. Now you can just enjoy getting ready for your wedding! Hey, the picture of y'all at the wedding is so good--your hair is beautiful that length! Y'all take care!

ابوعدي للتسوق said...

فديو
فديو
فديو