CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ava's On Her Way!

I got a call from my mom this morning at 7:45 (6:45 Texas time) saying that Jay and Sarah were at the hospital! Sarah woke up around 3am with contractions and then her water broke.. so they headed up to the hospital. I just talked to Jay and everyone is doing good, but they still have a while to wait! Please be praying for Jay, Sarah, and little Ava. You can also pray for me too.. I'm sad that I can't be there! I have a ticket to be home on Oct. 27th.. the day after Ava's due date. I was hoping she'd hold out until then, boy was I wrong! Oh well! Anyway, I'll post pictures when I have them. But be praying for my family!!

Ava's parents and me on their wedding day. Boy are things about to change! :)

No comments: