CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ava Elizabeth Worley


Here she is with her proud daddy! Ava Elizabeth arrived today at 2:38pm, weighing 5lbs and measuring 17 and 1/2 inches long. She was born about 4 weeks early, so she is technically a preemie, but mom and baby are both doing fine. As for her aunt (me), she is extremely sad that she couldn't be there! Enjoy some pics that my mom sent me!









I read this verse during church this morning and it made me think of my new niece:
"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." Revelation 4:11

It's so comforting to know that the creator of the universe also created Ava and that her being is a result of His will! Thank you God for Ava! I can't wait to see the plans that You have for her!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats Aunt Jenni!!! She's adorable. By the way...I like the new look on your blog! :) Maybe we'll run into you at Cheddar's when your here next month!!

amie said...

I am soooo excited for you.... being an aunt is one of the greatest joys in life! Love the new blog also!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She is precious. I know that everyone is just as anxious for you to meet Ava as you are to meet her. I love you! :o)

Tracy said...

I was so shocked to hear the news yesterday morning at church from Andy and Kara! "Jay and Sarah are having the baby!" Crazy! I guess she was ready to come out! :)

She is adorable!!!! I bet you can't wait to get your hands on her! :)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

She is so precious! I bet you can't wait to see her. Your parents are going to have so much fun and I can't believe that Jay is now a father. What fun!

Susan