CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Engagement Pics

Well, wedding plans are in full swing! We are making plans to have the wedding August 2nd, 2008 at good ole Airport Freeway CoC. Why, you might ask, do I say ''making plans" and not just "getting married" on August 2nd? Well, if you notice my ticker up above, you'll see we've started the looooong process of getting a fiancé visa. Today I mailed in a big packet full of applications and information about me and Rod in order to be approved for Rod to apply for the visa at the U.S. embassy in Santiago. Now, it's almost guaranteed that we'll get the visa, however, there is no guarantee on how long it will take. So, if you're reading this please add us to your prayer list and cross your fingers! The first step will take the longest (i.e. you can't even call to ask why it's taking so long unless it's been six months), I'm hoping for 4 months at the most. But once our application gets sent to the embassy in Santiago (the second step), I think things will go a little faster. I'll be sure to keep you posted!

And now....

Engagement Pictures! A friend of ours has a really nice camera and was kind enough to take some pictures of me and Rod before I left Santiago for Christmas. We went to the municipality building a few blocks from my apartment. It was a beautiful background, but unfortunately my favorites were the close up pics, so you don't really get to see much of the scenery. Oh well, enjoy!

12 comments:

Summer said...

You look great Jenni - those are really good pictures! I already put your wedding on my calendar, so unless you're having a small wedding, I hope to get an invitation! :-) So exciting!

Tracy said...

very cute pictures!!! they are so sweet :)

Jodi said...

Yay! Love the pics... they are really sweet of you two! We'll be praying for the date... that is a GREAT anniversary to have! :)

And yes, the pic of your niece smiling at her favorite Aunt is ADORABLE!

amie said...

You got some awesome pictures!!! I will add your request to my prayer list!!

Being a Star said...

The pictures turned out great. I will keep you in my prayers.
August 2 thats when Kendra is due.

Judi said...

The first picture is the one I have framed on my mantle! My favorite daughter is beautiful! Don't they both look happy!

Krystal said...

Love these pictures! Y'all are too cute! Congrats again!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Jenni you guys are so sweet, I will be praying for the visa.

Super cute couple you guys make!

love you
susan

Unknown said...

Jenni...those pictures are great!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Those pictures are so wonderful, and you look so happy. We sure will be praying for the visa thing to work out just right. So happy for you both!

*Kendra* said...

I love the pictures. It looks like they all turned out really good. We'll come to the wedding if we aren't "busy" that day! :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.