CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Baby Worley!


No, I am not pregnant (and shame on you for thinking so)! However, my sister-in-law Sarah is! We found out on June 8th that Jay and Sarah are going to have a little girl in October!!! :) I'm very excited and know that my little niece (Ava) is going to be spoiled rotten!

So, everyone keep Sarah, Jay, and Ava in your prayers! Enjoy the pictures below!

Precious tiny feet!

Can you see her little face?

Here's Sarah at about 19 weeks!


The happy grandparents with their granddog Mojo. Can you tell they're excited??

4 comments:

Tracy said...

hey jenni!

i bet yall are all so excited for the baby! she will be here before you know it! when are you coming back to the states? hope you're having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenni. I love the pictures of baby Ava. We will keep praying for a healthy pregnancy for Sara.

I know you're excited for your mom and Becky to come. I wish I could be with them.

Camp is going well. Lots and lots of rain out there this year!!

Love you.
Ms. Linda

Lynnie said...

Congrats on the niece. Your mom and dad will LOVE being a grandparent! There's nothing like it!

Take care!

Lori said...

Oh where is Jenni...anyone out there...I'm sure Chile is a lot more exciting than you are telling us. We need an update. :)
Long Lost Lori