CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Meet My Storgin!



I would like for you all to meet Konner Glen Grant. He is the newest member of the Kelley and Julie Grant family, and the newest member of the mission team here in Santiago! What makes him even more special is that he was born on December 28th... my birthday!

Ok, so you might be wondering about the title of this post. What's a storgin you might be asking? Well, you know how when you share a birthday with someone it just seems really special? I mean, twins have the title of twins, so there should be a title for anybody who shares a birthday, right? I was sharing these exact sentaments with Kelly and Sara Davidson and they told me that in their family they did have a word for it... Storgin! My life has been changed ever since! :) So, hopefully you were looking for a title to put on 2 people that had the same birthday. And now you have an answer!

With all that being said, let's all welcome, Konner Grant, my storgin, to the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great word! I can hardly wait to meet your storgin!
Love you! Mom