CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Reason Why I Have NO Thanksgiving Pictures...


One of our University Students, Rodrigo Rebolledo, officially graduated from his University! Being that it was a special occasion, I let him borrow my camara to take pictures of his graduation, and therefore didn't have it on Thanksgiving. In this picture he's wearing an aggie ring, as every graduate should! Congratulations Rodrigo!

Thanksgiving was a great time here in Santiago. The Grant family (of the mission team) opened their home to any "gringo" that wanted to come. So, we had a huge crowd! About 25 adults and 12 children! But it was a great time full of the usual Thanksgiving foods! We all had lunch together and then spent the rest of the day watching football and playing games. It was like a normal Thanksgiving in the United States. I am so thankful to this mission team. They have become my support system here in Chile. Although I couldn't be with my family in the states, it was great to spend a holiday with my gringo family in Santiago!

No comments: