CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lima, Peru

The week of Nov. 6th - 11th was the annual Pan Am Lectureships. This year the lectureships were in Lima, Peru. Kelley Grant, Lindsey, and I went and represented the Santiago mission team. It was a great time to get to know missions supporters from the states, as well as other missionaries that are in South America. Another highlight was getting to spend time with old friends from A&M who plan on doing mission work in Lima beginning in 2008. On our time off from the conference we got to tour the city of Lima... which has so much history! It was interesting for me to note the differences between Santiago and Lima. I didn't know there would be so many! But it was a great time! I definitely wouldn't mind visiting again. Check out the "My Pictures" link to see more photos of my trip to Lima. Enjoy!

No comments: